Noah Eagle and Ian Eagle are basically twins

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Notice the nepotism culture in sports broadcasting ,and nobody will say a fukking word lmao
A lot of you guys don’t know the difference between nepotism and giving your kids opportunities and it shows. Nepotism is about undeserved opportunities and more of than not, being unqualified entirely. For example, Kiyan Anthony has had every training resource but is ranked where he is on his own merit - Bronny was never good enough to be ranked where he was.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I remember listening to his father doing an interview a few years and it was straight jokes. The 1st time I heard his son was last Saturday during the France/Brazil game and he did what a play-by-play guy is supposed to do.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
They sound a lot alike, but Noah's voice is a bit deeper.

Noah is about to grow his profile a lot more with the NBA on NBC, too. Resume is crazy already for a 27yo broadcaster - NFL, NCAA, NBA, Tennis, Olympics.

Nepotism is absolutely a factor, but he's worked his way up (school, radio, etc.) and you can't deny he's good at the job.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Nepotism is a part of life and Noah benefitted from his dad being a high profile broadcaster. At the same time, the kid is good at his job and deserves to be where he is at this moment :manny: . Don't hate the player, hate the game.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They sound a lot alike, but Noah's voice is a bit deeper.

Noah is about to grow his profile a lot more with the NBA on NBC, too. Resume is crazy already for a 27yo broadcaster - NFL, NCAA, NBA, Tennis, Olympics.

Nepotism is absolutely a factor, but he's worked his way up (school, radio, etc.) and you can't deny he's good at the job.

NAH NOAH SOUNDS LIKE PRIME COSTAS.

HE BITING HARD.

:devil:
:evil:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
both nepotism except one guy had the talent to actually thrive when he was given all the opportunities in the world. The other guy is being thrown to the wolves

• Dap
Reactions: No1

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You're not twins if you didn't share a womb. I say this as an actual twin. This is a huge pet peeve of mine.
:unimpressed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
His voice is deeper than his dad’s but when there’s a big play and he gets hyped, he sounds like Ian