No UK sales numbers for the Christmas season?!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Not even being funny, trollish, etc. For as long as Microsoft has been in this space, there has only been one thing that I just couldn't wrap my mind around which is that the world's wealthiest company, a software company no less, wouldn't figure out a software market. It wasn't always guaranteed that they would but if they would, their correction would be swift and will move forward at a breakneck speed to make up for lost time. They have billions, with a B, billions for Gamepass for years according to Jeff Grubb for example. It's a game of economics basically. Doing the tango with a focused Microsoft is asking someone to play in the rain yet not get wet. It's a tough ask to not eventually get soaked if they continue to push and apply pressure.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even being funny, trollish, etc. For as long as Microsoft has been in this space, there has only been one thing that I just couldn't wrap my mind around which is that the world's wealthiest company, a software company no less, wouldn't figure out a software market. It wasn't always guaranteed that they would but if they would, their correction would be swift and will move forward at a breakneck speed to make up for lost time. They have billions, with a B, billions for Gamepass for years according to Jeff Grubb for example. It's a game of economics basically. Doing the tango with a focused Microsoft is asking someone to play in the rain yet not get wet. It's a tough ask to not eventually get soaked if they continue to push and apply pressure.

Sprinter vs 2 Marathon runners.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
As a UK breh, I'm not surprised. The only consoles you could walk in most stores were Switches, Series S and if you were lucky Series X.

I bought a Switch then gave it to my niece.

Half A $

Pro
Daps

that 3rd place pressure got Sony and Nintendo shaking in their boots :russ: