No TV character took more L's than him

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Nope you are all wrong. The son from nip/tuck.
That nikka took massive L's every season.

It's like the writers were in the room brainstorming about how much bigger the L could be from episode to episode.

I bet that nikka got new scripts and just:francis:

:russ:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
chuck-jones-rules-to-writing-the-wile-e-coyote-and-the-road-runner-cartoons-11-photos-81.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Ozbeecher.jpg
"Hold my beer"-Tobias Beecher
  • Was a upper middleclass lawyer sent to prison for killing a little girl while drunk driving. The judge chooses him to make an example of and sentences him to 15 years.
[*]Raped and branded by Nazis later became a willing prison bytch
[*]Made to perform in drag in a talent show by the Aryan Brotherhood
[*]Got addicted to heroine
[*]Wife got killed by the Aryan Brotherhood and made to look like a suicide
[*]Had to bite off piece of a man's penis after the inmate forced him to perform oral sex
[*]Fell in love with a serial killer only for the guy to be in league with his Nazi rival that used to rape him. Their collusion would end with them breaking his arms and legs
[*]Both his son and daughter are kidnapped by the son of his main Aryan foe. His son's hand is cut off and sent to him. His daughter survives and is released his son is killed.His son's killer is acquitted by a technicality.
[*]His father is also murdered by Aryan rivals too
[*]Gets paroled only to be set up to go back to prison by his serial killer lover whom he'd helped
[*]Serial killer lover commits suicide and implicated him in his death leading to him being charged with murder and likely staying in prison for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
rickety-cricket.jpg

Went from a being a respected priest to a homeless, partially blind, male prostitute with third degree burns.:sadcam:
Baxter Stockman 2003
JgYr7_BLo9E.jpg

I don't think there's ever been a more grisly character transformation in any cartoon. Every time he failed Shredder he lost a piece of his body starting with his eye, being crippled, decapitated and ending with him being a brain in a jar forever a science slave to Shredder.:merchant:

%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD-10.jpg
latest
latest
latest
vlcsnap-2012-05-21-06h16m10s155.png
latest

Oh yeah he also tried to clone a new body for himself, it didn't go well.
latest

Whole episode was fukked up:francis:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ozbeecher.jpg
"Hold my beer"-Tobias Beecher
  • Was a upper middleclass lawyer sent to prison for killing a little girl while drunk driving. The judge chooses him to make an example of and sentences him to 15 years.
[*]Raped and branded by Nazis later became a willing prison bytch
[*]Made to perform in drag in a talent show by the Aryan Brotherhood
[*]Got addicted to heroine
[*]Wife got killed by the Aryan Brotherhood and made to look like a suicide
[*]Had to bite off piece of a mans penis after the inmate forced him to perform oral sex
[*]Fell in love with a serial killer only for the guy to be in league with his Nazi rival that used to rape him their collusion would end with them breaking his arms and legs
[*]Both his son and daughter are kidnapped by the son of his main Aryan foe. His sons hand is cut off and sent to him. His daughter survives and is released his son is killed. The son of the nazi that killed his son and kidnapped his daughter would be acquitted by a technicality.
[*]His father is also murdered by Aryan rivals too
[*]Gets paroled only to be set up to go back to prison by his serial killer lover whom he'd helped
[*]Serial killer lover commits suicide and implicated him in his death leading to him being charged with murder and likely staying in prison for the rest of his life.

Every time I see breh in the various films and TV shows, all I know him as Beecher.