No thread on Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Are you gonna buy the ps4 version or you waiting for the ps5 version?

He can wait, we got too many dope games to play right now. :blessed:
  • Demon's Soul 93
  • Miles Morales 85
  • Astro's Playroom 83 (User score 9.7)
  • The Pathless 82 (User score 9.1)
  • Sackboy 78 (User score 9.1)
  • Bugsnax 73 (User score 9)
I can understand how someone with a Series S/X would be playing it right now though. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He can wait, we got too many dope games to play right now. :blessed:
  • Demon's Soul 93
  • Miles Morales 85
  • Astro's Playroom 83 (User score 9.7)
  • The Pathless 82 (User score 9.1)
  • Sackboy 78 (User score 9.1)
  • Bugsnax 73 (User score 9)
I can understand how someone with a Series S/X would be playing it right now though. :mjlol:
Here's the thing, you know how all this is a matter of opinion? You letting a bunch of weirdos decide for you what's hot. That makes you a weirdo.

Yakuza is an established franchise in your ecosystem, y'all love that shyt. Now you throw it away to play bugsnax? Nah bruh :stop:

The list of games I posted shyts all over your lineup, and we got most of that this week. I'm playing gears tactics, Tetris connected, shyt like that. I been stuffed for months, literally. This new to you, you come from a malnourished ecosystem so you full already off of morsels :rudy: now calm your silly ass down and get gamepass...

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Here's the thing, you know how all this is a matter of opinion? You letting a bunch of weirdos decide for you what's hot. That makes you a weirdo.The list of games I posted shyts all over your lineup, and we got most of that this week. I'm playing gears tactics, Tetris connected, shyt like that.

Your list is shyt, imagine bragging about FF7 when you don't even have 7R yet and 16 being time exclusive to Sony :mjlol:

And stop frontin, you aint got no Series S, we don't care if you're struggle eating on an Xbox 1 :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Your list is shyt, imagine bragging about FF7 when you don't even have 7R yet and 16 being time exclusive to Sony :mjlol:

And stop frontin, you aint got no Series S, we don't care if you're struggle eating on an Xbox 1 :scust:
Tell me sir, have you played final fantasy 1,2 or 3?
I never played 7 (system broke around release) so I'm eating well. I don't like the evolution of RPGs in general so I was off of final fantasy when I played FF10. I just remember playing soccer and hating the new "wheel" mechanics :scust: I'm old skool so I'm thrilled with what I got.

And I never once said I had a series s, I do have a ps5 tho. You can have it for $1200 :youngsabo:
:dahell: why this a console war thread
Because it's not on ps5, so Sony gamers don't even recognize this as a playable next gen title. They've literally been bashing it every chance they get which is hilarious after all the passionate post they've made about the other games in the franchise.