Daps
I would have made a thread but my AT&T service was down. Just came back up
:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo almost had a disaster this morning, was trying to navigate to a job interview location and google maps wasnt working. Had to guess location as best as I could. Thanks At&T!

There was already threads on it, we already discussed it

And like the great man and leader he is… our benevolent kind and powerful leader Lord @CHICAGO already told us everything will be fine, to relax and he’s taking care of everything.

So fear not friend, all is well

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My service came back about 10 minutes ago. It was a very quiet morning not receiving text and calls. I should cut this thing off more often.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My service came back about 10 minutes ago. It was a very quiet morning not receiving text and calls. I should cut this thing off more often.

Me and my lady (who’s been very irritated) got into a mini fight this morning. Cuz she was talking about her friend and how she (the friend) had to cancel an appointment this morning cuz her phone map app won’t work so she ain’t know how to get there. Only works via WiFi.

I was like she needs to just go old school and Mapquest it via print.

And my girl got mad, like “why do all that, that don’t make sense and seems like too much”

I was like damn how yall think we got around before cellphone was around

She kinda just stormed off lol

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Me and my lady (who’s been very irritated) got into a mini fight this morning. Cuz she was talking about her friend and how she (the friend) had to cancel an appointment this morning cuz her phone map app won’t work so she ain’t know how to get there. Only works via WiFi.

I was like she needs to just go old school and Mapquest it via print.

And my girl got mad, like “why do all that, that don’t make sense and seems like too much”

I was like damn how yall think we got around before cellphone was around

She kinda just stormed off lol
My first job they gave us a book with a maps of the city. You had to look up the street name in the index and go to the page and find out where it was located. shyt was a pain. Mapquest was a God send when it came out. Damn I feel old :flabbynsick:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My first job they gave us a book with a maps of the city. You had to look up the street name in the index and go to the page and find out where it was located. shyt was a pain. Mapquest was a God send when it came out. Damn I feel old :flabbynsick:

That’s that old school shyt :mjlol:

I love it!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Google maps doesn't support offline, there are other apps that do

My Google Maps via my phone & Android Auto downloads an offline version of Maps every other day lol