No Thread On Assata Shakur Making the FBI Most Wanted list?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/3/assata_shakur_in_her_own_words
The FBI has added the former Black Panther Assata Shakur to its Most Wanted Terrorists list 40 years after the killing for which she was convicted. Born Joanne Chesimard, Shakur was found guilty of shooting dead a New Jersey state trooper during a gunfight in 1973. Shakur has long proclaimed her innocence and accused federal authorities of political persecution. She escaped from prison in 1979 and received political asylum in Cuba. On Thursday, she became the first woman added to the FBI’s terrorist list, and the reward for her capture was doubled to $2 million. We begin our coverage by airing Shakur’s reading of an open letter she wrote to Pope John Paul II during his trip to Cuba in 1998 after the FBI asked him to urge her extradition. "As a result of being targeted by [the FBI program] COINTELPRO, I was faced with the threat of prison, underground, exile or death," Shakur said at the time. "I am not the first, nor the last, person to be victimized by the New Jersey system of 'justice.' The New Jersey State Police are infamous for their racism and brutality." Hear Shakur read the letter in full on SoundCloud. Click here to watch our interview about her case with scholar and activist Angela Davis and Lennox Hinds, her longtime attorney.

And here her attorney and Angela Davis talk about this foolish CACery :smh:

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/3/angela_davis_and_assata_shakurs_lawyer

Amy Goodman:
“Chesimard and her accomplices opened fire on the troopers. One officer was wounded, and his partner—Trooper Foerster—was shot and killed at point-blank range. One of Chesimard’s accomplices was killed in the shoot-out and the other was arrested and remains in jail.
Well, let’s just—in 1971, armed robbery case was dismissed; 1971, she was acquitted of bank robbery; 1972, hung jury; 1972, kidnap of drug dealer, acquitted; and then several other cases dismissed. Angela Davis, you’re in Chicago right now to give a major address tonight at the University of Chicago. Can you talk about this news of Joanne Chesimard, Assata Shakur, being—now being put on the top 10 wanted terrorists list, the first woman ever to be put on this list?
Attorney:It is in that context we need to look at what happened on the New Jersey Turnpike in 1973. What they call Joanne Chesimard, what we know as Assata Shakur, she was targeted by the FBI, stopped. And the allegation that she was a cold-blooded killer is not supported by any of the forensic evidence. If we look at the trial, we’ll find that she was victimized, she was shot. She was shot in the back. The bullet exited and broke the clavicle in her shoulder. She could not raise a gun. She could not raise her hand to shoot. And she was shot while her hands were in the air. Now, that is the forensic evidence. There is not one scintilla of evidence placing a gun in her hand. No arsenic residue was found on her clothing or on her hands. So, the allegation by the state police that she took an officer’s gun and shot him, executed him in cold blood, is not only false, but it is designed to inflame.
:what: fukk these cacs man. All of these school shootings, bombings, explosions, and stabbings and the FBI's best course of action is to put black woman who's been in exile in Cuba for 40 years on the Most Wanted Terrorist list......:what:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Of course none of these nikkaz wanna highlight how big of c00ns Obama and Eric Holder are turning out to be.

They'll probably execute Rap Brown or somebody while Obama's in office too.

Black folks won't even do shyt, because since the Black Democrat's in office, it's okay to persecute the "bad" negroes.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Of course none of these nikkaz wanna highlight how big of c00ns Obama and Eric Holder are turning out to be.

They'll probably execute Rap Brown or somebody while Obama's in office too.

Black folks won't even do shyt, because since the Black Democrat's in office, it's okay to persecute the "bad" negroes.

nikka go outside and get some fresh air :childplease:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i didn't wanna BRING ATTENTION to her "exile"........

basically it's RUN ASSATA RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mjpls:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama is turning out to be a c00n because he isn't doing everything that black people want? I didn't know Obama supporters voted for him to improve the lifestyle of blacks, I thought it was so he could improve America. Oh how could I be so stupid.

As for Assata she's in Cuba, nobody is in a rush to get her ass, we got more important things to do.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Obama is turning out to be a c00n because he isn't doing everything that black people want? I didn't know Obama supporters voted for him to improve the lifestyle of blacks, I thought it was so he could improve America. Oh how could I be so stupid.

As for Assata she's in Cuba, nobody is in a rush to get her ass, we got more important things to do.

Most wanted terrorist list but no one is in a rush to get her? Okay :bryan:

Bounty for her recently doubled but no one is in a rush to get her? Okay :bryan:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAzTD5ASIf8]A song for Assata - YouTube[/ame]

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
She should be taken off the list just off the principle that these two helped her escape :dead: It's obviously amateur hour at the fbi

doc4b05c7b302eb1167622140.jpg

MarilynBuck.jpg

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Hmm funny how the KKK isn't on FBI terrorist list but Pacs antie is smh. Then they put up some boot licking, yes massa ass c00n to deliver there BS annoncement Assata keep ya head up queen.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

LMAO

Improve America with drone strikes and warrantless wiretaps and bailing out rich old White motherfukkers.

I love that.

Even his busted ass healthcare plan was a give away to the insurance companies who are free to raise their premiums whenever they want.

"Bu, bu, bu, he's gonna let gay people get married"

- Obama supporter.