No thread for Prime day!?!?!?!?!?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking to get stuff like a trash can for my bedroom, a footrest, a new sports bottle, some coasters and a UPS.

I think most of those things should show up. I'm not getting my hope up for a TV or whatever:mjlol:

Looks like everyone like Walmart, Target, Newegg, Best Buy, and Macy's are doing a sale for the next two days too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Might check and see what they got but unless something really catches my eye, not hoping for anything.

So let me talk about a pet peeve of mine, related in a way. I'm browsing thru Flipboard and I see this article.

Best Prime Day gaming deals: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 discounts

Here are the gaming deals you don't want to miss on Prime Day

So I click it to read and it says that these are the deals you should expect to see. I'm like motherfukker that's a waste of my time and reading. Why would I want to read about deals I should expect to see instead of deals that are actually happening? :mindblown:

That's like me writing an article about basketball saying you should expect to see the ball being shot into the basket and being passed amongst the players. People come up with any random thoughts when they get paid by the word. :francis:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The ring doorbell is $69.99 and comes with an Echo dot. Has anyone used this and knows if its any good?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
fire sticks for $15 is a steal no matter how you slice it.

If you trade in an old Firestick as long as it powers on you can get a coupon and credit to buy a newer model. I picked up the 4k version with trading in a Gen 1 Firestick and the total was $15.

Now I got to see if I want to delete all apps on there that I used to watch free movies and tv :russ: