Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
1175159_554322701281533_666699359_n.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Im not trying to sound like a simp or suck up to the ladies but its obvious that him and his people are starting these threads. All this guy does is yell at the camera and bash black women. I tried to watch one of his videos but couldnt make it past the 5th minute, it was uncomfortable to watch. The shyts not even funny its just pure hate.

Respecting black woman isnt simping or sucking up.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I started this thread during the simp epidemic of TLR.

Just wanted to distance myself from those nikkas.

i know but regardless

Simping is when a man chase after a woman thats clearly not interested in him and yet the tries to persuade her to be. Some times with gifts and usually leads to him stalking or harassing her with text or messages via social sites.

Asking for the c00nery tommy threads to stop isnt simping imo

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Asking for the c00nery tommy threads to stop isnt simping imo

True but some dudes on here actually have e-relationships with the women here. They have each other on Facebook and P.M. eachother. If i was one of those dudes I could be accused of starting this thread just to get in the woman good graces.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
True but some dudes on here actually have e-relationships with the women here. They have each other on Facebook and P.M. eachother. If i was one of those dudes I could be accused of starting this thread just to get in the woman good graces.

Only a few of us have the women facebook pages and pms and I can c/s for most saying we are a different breed of men. We not on that shyt most of the posters be talking about on here about women. We treat them just like we treat any women, with respect etc. I mean we have mothers right? So that shyt wont come from us, it will come from the other posters.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I cant stand the dude either that much hatred for black women cant be sane :lupe: