No SIMP: but can we ban Tommy Sotomayor threads

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
lol I remember watching one of the videos last week while i was doing the dishes. Im just like whatever, I expected it to be like Tariq. It was just pure hate and it didnt help that it had the ether music playing in the background........the vid was 12 minutes but I had to turn it off :merchant:

Anyone can be criticized but that dude sounds like a psycho.
Tariq is the positive version of Tommy??

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
As much as I'd like to see Tommy Sotomayor threads obliterated.. they're gonna be around for a while. I just ignore them for the most part since I'm not interested in Tommy's dumbass views.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I bet if you met Tommy on the street and called him out he would say that he doesn't believe the shyt he posts, He just has a market for it and he says what his fans want to hear. Same thing with the Glen Becks and Bill O'Rilleys of the world. Its pretty sad that some of you guys actually take it seriously.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Technically, I don't agree on banning them, just send those promos that his people are spamming the board with straight to that race track where they belong.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't get how you can cosign this dude. He's basically ChrisB who is a troll.

Again, is Tommy criticism of some black women legitimate? Is he factually correct? That's all I'm asking. I'm not even sayin that I 100% agree with everything he says, but dude does hve a lot of valid points

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just don't pay it no attention. I personally don't agree with the hate speech toward black women he spews (or his directionless followers)...but you're not gonna stop those kind of people from existing. Just sit back and watch them follow each other off a cliff. They always do.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
out of all the gay and troll threads, tommy threads are the ones that bother you the most? :heh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Again, is Tommy criticism of some black women legitimat? Is he factually correct? That's all I'm asking. I'm not even sayin that I 100% agree with everything he says, but dude does hve a lot of valid points

Of course its not correct are you trying to say he his?

I stopped listening where he said you shouldn't trust dark skinned women. Do you agree with that? Anyways whatever valid points he had get thrown out the window because of the way he delivers it.

Anyways I now realize that some people just get off on his videos, its actually entertainment (and therapy) for some. He has a market and he's catering to it. I'm not going to start anymore Tommy threads.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why read threads that are made about him then? Tommy is just one of many guys that talk about this issues and he shows his face.