No SIMP: but can we ban Tommy Sotomayor threads

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im not trying to sound like a simp or suck up to the ladies but its obvious that him and his people are starting these threads. All this guy does is yell at the camera and bash black women. I tried to watch one of his videos but couldnt make it past the 5th minute, it was uncomfortable to watch. The shyts not even funny its just pure hate.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
740144_o.gif

:umad:

Daps
:sadcam:

Im usually hard on hoes but this guy is too much. Its also not a good look for the site or people of color. I dont see other races of people making threads or videos like this. :mjpls:

I was just kidding since you were so worried about looking like a simp. :salute:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was just kidding since you were so worried about looking like a simp. :salute:

Yeah well some dudes on here make threads like "I love getting my face ridden" then precedes to message every girl in the thread who gives him a dap. I'm not doing this for daps, this Tommy Sotomayor shyt is just getting disgusting.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Im not trying to sound like a simp or suck up to the ladies but its obvious that him and his people are starting these threads. All this guy does is yell at the yell at the camera and bash black women. I tried to watch one of his videos but couldnt make it past the 5th minute, it was uncomfortable to watch. The shyts not even funny its just pure hate.
:leon:But you went 5 and half minutes tho...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Im not trying to sound like a simp or suck up to the ladies but its obvious that him and his people are starting these threads. All this guy does is yell at the yell at the camera and bash black women. I tried to watch one of his videos but couldnt make it past the 5th minute, it was uncomfortable to watch. The shyts not even funny its just pure hate.

Is Tommy factually incorrect about his views? Should black women be free from criticism? Are u aware he criticizes black men too?

Daps
Yeah well some dudes on here make threads like "I love getting my face ridden" then precedes to message every girl in the thread who gives him a dap. I'm not doing this for daps, this Tommy Sotomayor shyt is just getting disgusting.

Wait. Every girl in that thread was msged? :shaq2: Where's mine?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:sadcam:

Im usually hard on hoes but this guy is too much. Its also not a good look for the site or people of color. I dont see other races of people making threads or videos like this. :mjpls:

So black folks shouldn't criticize eachother?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:leon:But you went 5 and half minutes tho...

lol I remember watching one of the videos last week while i was doing the dishes. Im just like whatever, I expected it to be like Tariq. It was just pure hate and it didnt help that it had the ether music playing in the background........the vid was 12 minutes but I had to turn it off :merchant:

Is Tommy factually incorrect about his views? Should black women be free from criticism? Are u aware he criticizes black men too?

Anyone can be criticized but that dude sounds like a psycho.