No racist shyt but Spanish people really love to shop for groceries and wash clothes

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I don’t know about yall or the segment of Spanish people around you, but if you live around Mexican, central and South Americans, washing clothes and buying groceries is like a family event. It’s like an actual event. I mean God dayum, it be the whole family clinging on the grocery cart. Food piling over and be like 50 lines of carts like that. And then even worse be the laundry mats. They be coming in there with like 8-9 duffel bags like Scarface’s minions bringing in dirty cash to the bankers. Line be so long at the grocery store they be having me dreading to go in that bytch. Do y’all do anything other than wash clothes and buy groceries?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t know about yall or the segment of Spanish people around you, but if you live around Mexican, central and South Americans, washing clothes and buying groceries is like a family event. It’s like an actual event. I mean God dayum, it be the whole family clinging on the grocery cart. Food piling over and be like 50 lines of carts like that. And then even worse be the laundry mats. They be coming in there with like 8-9 duffel bags like Scarface’s minions bringing in dirty cash to the bankers. Line be so long at the grocery store they be having me dreading to go in that bytch. Do y’all do anything other than wash clothes and buy groceries?
They have way too many kids. And they don’t watch their kids AT ALL. Little b*stards be all running around the parking lots and shyt.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

let-little-ese-ese.gif