No one’s watching the animated comedy show Krapopolis?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I tried to watch the pilot, made it through about 7 minutes before turning it off
I saw some of the episode with the unicorns and I was :mjlol:

It seems like it’s quick comedy with dialogue at times and mixed with some fukkery. I have a small interest in mythology, so maybe I like it more because of that.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I saw some of the episode with the unicorns and I was :mjlol:

It seems like it’s quick comedy with dialogue at times and mixed with some fukkery. I have a small interest in mythology, so maybe I like it more because of that.
The jokes seemed kinda forced and obvious to me. Since it's from the creators of Rick and Morty, I was probably expecting more than I should have. Maybe I'll give it another go if you recommend it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The jokes seemed kinda forced and obvious to me. Since it's from the creators of Rick and Morty, I was probably expecting more than I should have. Maybe I'll give it another go if you recommend it.
I never got into R&M, but I saw a part of an episode once and was laughing. The animation does look similar too.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I feel like we used to get these kind of shows all the time

I'll check it out but I don't binge shows like this, this something I'd just catch here and there