No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:damn: This man is a menace. Dude is going to keep pumping out free content, while Coli brehs are taking out loans for a battle pass.
This is the greatest thing in gaming and I don't know how it isn't a bigger story.. Day one to today is about 5-6 games worth of content and game changing additions. They haven't charged ONE PENNY. This is the largest scale space game I ever saw in my life and they've now put it in VR again. They've done everything they said they'd do and beyond that and it's really just amazing. I can't wait for this fukking headset to get here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the greatest thing in gaming and I don't know how it isn't a bigger story.. Day one to today is about 5-6 games worth of content and game changing additions. They haven't charged ONE PENNY. This is the largest scale space game I ever saw in my life and they've now put it in VR again. They've done everything they said they'd do and beyond that and it's really just amazing. I can't wait for this fukking headset to get here

Nice to know there will at least be one big VR space game knowing that Bethesda won’t make one

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nice to know there will at least be one big VR space game knowing that Bethesda won’t make one
Will most likely be modded into Starfield whenever that shyt drops, so we are definitely a year + away from that being done so yea, this shyt is fire. The VR on Skyrim with graphic and gameplay mods make that shyt a GOAT level game. Starfield will be ridiculous in VR if it ends up being a good game. Hope a Witcher VR mod drops at some point. Would love to explore that world in VR.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Not at all, No Man’s Sky looks like it will fill that niche :ehh:
cat.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This shyt needs to let me conquer whole star systems and build a galactic empire and fight wars with other players. Seems like they are finally getting there.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How has this game faired since release? Is there actually things to do on the planets instead of gathering resources and dipping? Any sources of alien life u can interact with not including the weird ass wild life?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How has this game faired since release? Is there actually things to do on the planets instead of gathering resources and dipping? Any sources of alien life u can interact with not including the weird ass wild life?
Since release? I’m not going to exaggerate these words at all.

This game has the most added content after release ever in the history of gaming