No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Procedural generation and rouge-like are two terms that immediately turn me away from a game. Also whats the point of 18 quintillion planets? I hate that if someone finds something cool in their world odds are i will never see that in my game. Plus apparently everyone exists in the same game space, its just that there are so many planets you will never run into anyone else.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Procedural generation and rouge-like are two terms that immediately turn me away from a game. Also whats the point of 18 quintillion planets? I hate that if someone finds something cool in their world odds are i will never see that in my game. Plus apparently everyone exists in the same game space, its just that there are so many planets you will never run into anyone else.
So we can't link up with our friends and raid a planet?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So we can't link up with our friends and raid a planet?

Its kinda confusing, there is no actual supported multiplayer but you can find other players. But there isnt an indicator for other human characters. So lets say you see a space battle, there is no way for you to know if one of those ships is being controlled by a human or if they are all AI. The only way you could link up with a friend is for you to somehow make your way to the same planet (you each will start near a random planet of which there are 14 quintillion) and decide to always travel with each other. Im not sure if you can actually interact with each other though.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Its kinda confusing, there is no actual supported multiplayer but you can find other players. But there isnt an indicator for other human characters. So lets say you see a space battle, there is no way for you to know if one of those ships is being controlled by a human or if they are all AI. The only way you could link up with a friend is for you to somehow make your way to the same planet (you each will start near a random planet of which there are 14 quintillion) and decide to always travel with each other. Im not sure if you can actually interact with each other though.
:wow: Hope they add the option. I'm still copping, but it'll be cool just exploring with friends.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I think the powers that be are eventually going to make him add in a way to link up with people from your friends list. as of right now its pretty ambiguous if that will be in.

At the very least, make it so they can send us their coordinates in a psn msg.
You on to something, fam. :ohhh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the more I learn the more I need this game just as a 40 minute "let me fukk around" game. I can't see myself on some metal gear shyt playing it for hours...but it seems like in 20 mins you can just fukk around and have fun. I wanna go on another nikka planet and kill all his rare animals and take his resources then claim it as my own..

Oh shyt....

Reverse colonialism
full

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
the more I learn the more I need this game just as a 40 minute "let me fukk around" game. I can't see myself on some metal gear shyt playing it for hours...but it seems like in 20 mins you can just fukk around and have fun. I wanna go on another nikka planet and kill all his rare animals and take his resources then claim it as my own..

Oh shyt....

Reverse colonialism
full

You see the vision :blessed:

Then when they add VR support later own :ohhh: :wow:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Oh shyt....

Reverse colonialism
full
Definitely coppin now. :heh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Oh shyt....

Reverse colonialism
full

Definitely coppin now. :heh:

I dont think yall gripping how large of a number 18 quintillion is.

Put it like this, if 1 billion people play this game there are enough planets for each person to claim 1 billion planets for themselves without ever overlapping.

So bottom line is, you arent landing on any planets someone else has ever visited.