No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The game gets better as you keep playing. I have about 2 million in the bank, a nicely upgraded ship and suit.... Just saw a planet with snowstorms and heat storms on it lol I'm almost done the Atlas questline just need a few more milestones (to hit Magellan status) to be able to finish

Game maybe shouldn't have been priced so high. Otherwise I'm happy and knew exactly what type of game this would be

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Will try to play again for an hour or so tonight. Tough to find time to play with family/work.

Objective will be to fix the ship and finally get into space. Mine a few asteroids and maybe land on the planet/moon that I see in the distance.

#CantWait

:wow:
i don't get the hate... nikkas was doing too much wishful thinking...

"oh man i can't wait to meet up with my friends and get into space battles and cop new guns and build a city"

that's their fault

all i wanted to do was get a game that let me explore space... leaving the planet for the first time, turning the ship around and seeing how fukking huge that thing is, then seeing another two in the distance :ohhh:

then you play a little longer and get the warp... and you finally get to see the universe... and realize just how fukking huge this game really is :wow:

i can spend an hour on a planet just flying around and doing shyt... and not have trecked 10% of that thing... then leave and realize there's another 3 planets and a moon to land on.... then that's only one of a 1000000000 solar systems... not planets... solar systems

i haven't even smoked any weed yet :blessed:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm enjoying this. Last night, after about spending 4 hours on my first planet I finally found all the materials I needed :takedat:
Flying across the planet for a while I find a huge cache of plutonium :dwillhuh: shyt took me damn near an hour to find where I was at :francis: Then I followed around this little alien animal for like 5 mins, I gave him food :pachaha:
For no reason at all these sentinal bots start buckin at me, I aint have the burner workin right tho :mjcry:Jumped into space ran into a huge asteroid field, I was weavin through them bytches :whew: Saw a space station on the other side :ooh:Sold all my items to some alien breh, his ship is way bigger than mine :sadbron:

Then I saw you could make an offer on his ship, I aint got the cash but when I get on :ohlawd:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I pray to god i got here in time to warn brothers not to buy this broken game atleast not on pc shyt is a bug-fest i have a gtx 970 and it plays like im on a gt 9600

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
can't wait to get home and struggle with this game on PC :sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It doesnt even have a real ending either!? :dead:

Tag me when this gets released as a free PS+ game
Mufukka kept saying that something amazing/special would be at the center of the universe.

Dude musta went to the Peter Molenuex school of game development :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, we've already established that Sony is the king of misleading their fans. And really in the case of NMS it was the partnership with Sony that created all this fukkery.

Game would have been better without the partnership. Instead of going with the pure indie exploration/survival angle they started out with, they had to add a $60 price tag and therefore $60 expectations.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been playing the game since Tuesday evening. The game is exactly what I thought it would be. It's a very shallow experience. Extremely repetitive and mostly misleading. The game is technically huge, but it's mostly just a bunch of repeating patterns. So yeah, you have 18 quadrillion planets with only cosmetic differences between them. I'm not going to get into a whole review. I just don't care to at this point. There are enough negative reviews out there that honestly cover the issues with this game. It's egregiously overpriced at 60 bucks.