No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Will try to play again for an hour or so tonight. Tough to find time to play with family/work.

Objective will be to fix the ship and finally get into space. Mine a few asteroids and maybe land on the planet/moon that I see in the distance.

#CantWait

:wow:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Glad I ain't buy this shyt, waited damn near 3 years

Good thing I waited for footage and reviews first :whoo:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Gonna wait until this thread actually die down from all the people bytching about a game they don't own or ever plan to own to talk about the actual game itself

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I really don't understand the hate that this game is getting.

It's damn near the video game version of my sci-if dreams.
:wow:

Have you guys showing disdain for the game even played it?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Gonna wait until this thread actually die down from all the people bytching about a game they don't own or ever plan to own to talk about the actual game itself
All of the nikkas who commented in here that actually bought the game had enjoyed it so far :patrice:.

Let me compare their comments to every single nikka who started their post off like "I knew this shyt would be wack" or "it was overrated from jump" or bullshyt like that :pachaha:. Not a single nikka calling it wack actually has the game:yeshrug: Basic internet bullshyt fam:francis:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
All of the nikkas who commented in here that actually bought the game had enjoyed it so far :patrice:.

Let me compare their comments to every single nikka who started their post off like "I knew this shyt would be wack" or "it was overrated from jump" or bullshyt like that :pachaha:. Not a single nikka calling it wack actually has the game:yeshrug: Basic internet bullshyt fam:francis:

Yea, I peeped that too