No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol this shyt looks and sounds terrible....
It always looked rough to me. Maybe if it was an MMO with players able to meet and fight it would be more interesting but the game just looks dull and uneventful. Looks like you can spend hours doing mundane tasks waiting for something happen and when it does it's over in minutes and back to business as usual.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo this is a game that doesnt hardly take up any space on the hard drive and downloaded fast as hell...where as I have wolfenstine taking up like 60+ gigs.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Nah, don't get it twisted. This game is fun af, for now at least.

I had to reload a save point after getting stuck in a cavern. But it's been smooth sailing since then.

My first planet is pretty diverse. Big ass rocky hills/mountains, deep canyons, tons of caverns, green pastures with huge penis-head looking plants. Decent 20 degrees C. Some light acid rain.

I see another planet in the sky. Can't leave my current planet just yet though, need to grab supplies to fix the thrusters on my ship.

shyt is fun and adventurous.

Daps
I've only played an hour, work and family come first, but I've really enjoyed that hour

Maybe it'll get dull over time, but I never expected it to be something it wasn't

Always knew it would be a huge sandbox explorer, and I expected that might become redundant in time, but the concept and possibilities made it a must have game

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I don't know if I should cop this - or follow my instinct and look at my experience with games and assume that my assumption of 'damn.. this will get boring af soon' is probably correct.. 60 bones for this? Looks dope though. But it would be great if there was a real story.