No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
After reading the patch notes and some impressions im back on board :obama:

probably copping this week. im hoping this is a Destiny type situation where it looked kinda barren at launch but will be developed and added onto in the next 1-2 years.

the MP bytching is ridiculous. its always been about surviving the universe alone. theres a million MP shooters out there. this was always going to be different.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
So lettuce discuss the very real probability that Rebel Galaxy is a better overall game than this shyt :scheme: ... for 40 dollars less at that.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Rated 4.7 out of 10 from user reviews on Metacritic

No Man's Sky

Did they really promise GTA meets Skyrim in Space :mjlol:

General consensus is this game is just as bad as we expected, all hype no deliverance
Players bored after 3-4 hours of playing

Ahhhh shyt....I feared this.
I just knew they didn't have enough content in the game.
Damn...
:wow:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
So lettuce discuss the very real probability that Rebel Galaxy is a better overall game than this shyt :scheme: ... for 40 dollars less at that.

Stop trippin yo.
No Man's Sky might not be all about combat, but Rebel Galaxy is still shyte in comparison.
You can't even go planetside in that game...lol.

:bryan:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
From what I seen in Radbrad clip on YouTube it is kind of like European colonialism. You land on a land destroy the environment shooting shyt like plants rocks take resources and I am not surprise you can't kill the living things there.

Oh but you can kill everything.
White people will eat this fukkin game up...it appeals to their caveman/barbarian/viking sensibilities.

:francis::comeon::martin:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I know nothing about this game other than it seems to be overrated online. is it worth the cop brehs?? :lupe:
:what:

dqn8km.png

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What are the things you can discover tho? Randomly generated animals that you barely can interact with? Different color planets? There's literally nothing to discover really
My argument is not how fun it is or how good the game is or how fun what you're doing is.

My point is at what point did they indicate it'd be more than what it is?

It always looked like quintillion planets with a bunch've algorithmic reskins.

Since it's first showing people have said "well what is there to do"

I don't blame people for wanting more, just not sure where the false expectations came from. It's been clear for about 2 years exactly what this game would be. They should've priced it at $40 and I bet it would've tempered expectations.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My argument is not how fun it is or how good the game is or how fun what you're doing is.

My point is at what point did they indicate it'd be more than what it is?

It always looked like quintillion planets with a bunch've algorithmic reskins.

Since it's first showing people have said "well what is there to do"

I don't blame people for wanting more, just not sure where the false expectations came from. It's been clear for about 2 years exactly what this game would be. They should've priced it at $40 and I bet it would've tempered expectations.
I think people wanted No Man's Sky to be a cross between Mass Effect and Borderlands with a gazillion planets.
I think that's why you see a bunch of the same questions. People are finding it hard to believe that the game would be so large yet have so little to actually do outside of being a walking and flight simulator.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Okay so it turns out the developer has been intentionally misleading people in order to preserve interest and pre-orders. There is no way to play with or see another human character in this game. Players have went to the same planet, at the same time, and stood in the same place and they could not see each other. The planets weren't even on the same day night cycle for the players.

Yeah, this is shady as hell. Every piece of information that has come out about this game has been vague as fukk and now people are beginning to see why.

Daps
Okay so it turns out the developer has been intentionally misleading people in order to preserve interest and pre-orders. There is no way to play with or see another human character in this game. Players have went to the same planet, at the same time, and stood in the same place and they could not see each other. The planets weren't even on the same day night cycle for the players.

Yeah, this is shady as hell. Every piece of information that has come out about this game has been vague as fukk and now people are beginning to see why.

I figured this was the case, because there was no way a developer would make it possible for players to interact but make it so nobody would find another person anyway.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

When did he say you could do this? I could've swore he said you couldn't because all the math is being done locally off the disc.