No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dudes still mad as hell that a developer made a game that might just not be for you.:laff:
Been playing this shyt all night and its dope as fukk IMO.

Me personally, I have somewhat of an obsession with the universe and space in general so I would like this shyt off rip. I be watching all the shows on H2 and the educational channels cause their universe simulations look dope as fukk, I always wanted to just explore that shyt for leisure. This game has that shyt down 100%.

I ain't did much yet but its just fukkin dope to see a planet thousands of miles away and fly to that shyt yourself. Its not boring at all IMO, I only been to like 5 planets and all of them were dope.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I'm still really disappointed about the lack of MP features in this.

Imagine flying through the universe and encountering another player, wondering to yourself whether they're friendly or hostile :lupe:

Or building space stations with your friends, colonizing planets and systems. The potential for greatness is there.. Maybe we'll see it in a sequel.

I'm definitely getting this, but I'll probably wait for the nice discount that should be coming soon. I don't think this game is gonna sell that well :francis:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

Imagine flying through the universe and encountering another player, wondering to yourself whether they're friendly or hostile :lupe:

Or building space stations with your friends, colonizing planets and systems. The potential for greatness is there.. Maybe we'll see it in a sequel.

I'm definitely getting this, but I'll probably wait for the nice discount that should be coming soon. I don't think this game is gonna sell that well :francis:

I gotta admit...after seeing just how empty the universe is...I'm getting onboard with wanting multiplayer too.
I think that's the only thing that is going to populate this game with enough interaction to make it really truly interesting.
:francis::yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I gotta admit...after seeing just how empty the universe is...I'm getting onboard with wanting multiplayer too.
I think that's the only thing that is going to populate this game with enough interaction to make it really truly interesting.
:francis::yeshrug:

Wait it's not multiplayer what the fukk :patrice:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rated 4.7 out of 10 from user reviews on Metacritic

No Man's Sky

Did they really promise GTA meets Skyrim in Space :mjlol:

General consensus is this game is just as bad as we expected, all hype no deliverance
Players bored after 3-4 hours of playing

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The only people mad are the ones defending it.
:mjlol: :donotlike: I'm busy playing the shyt.

----

Few tips

1. Cop as many Emerils as you can get your hands on, that shyt is worth a lot of credits.
2. Look for shelters, they have storage upgrades for your suit. First one's free, second and up are incremental 10,000 units
3. Get off the first planet unless that bytch is chocked full of minerals. I thought I'd be on the first planet for a while but as soon as I got my ship up and running, I hauled ass. I don't even know where that planet is now. :Watermelonesha:
4. Feed the animals, they'll go find exotic stuff for you.
5. Kill those sentinels if they fukk with you; they're not like GTA cops, once you kill the group attacking you, you're pretty much good to go.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps

Game's not really like that at all honestly. There might be space stations you can build but I haven't seen anything that points to that being a thing.
It's more survival than anything. It's definitely a single player experience with I guess MP influencing the marketplace? How much minerals go for and what not but I don't know for sure. I don't even think I'd know if I saw another player, there's ships flying around all the time.