No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt looks cool as hell. I love exploration games, provided there's some enimies thrown in here and there to keep it interesting. This shyt looks great.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PS4 timed exclusive

They said no PC announcement yet. Sony probably moneyhatted

still console exclusive.... alot of the indie studios aint fukkin with MS due to their Deebo indie policies. Sony on some "you got a game, come on, we don't care" type steez. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
still console exclusive.... alot of the indie studios aint fukkin with MS due to their Deebo indie policies. Sony on some "you got a game, come on, we don't care" type steez. :manny:

Lies lies lies. They said it will debut on PS4 and make it to other consoles later.

Same way other indies are starting with Microsoft and will end up on PS4 later

It's funny to see y'all now stanning this game, when none if you cared about it when it was revealed last year. Now cause you think it's a playstation exclusive your all over it.

Sony Stans:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lies lies lies. They said it will debut on PS4 and make it to other consoles later.

Same way other indies are starting with Microsoft and will end up on PS4 later

It's funny to see y'all now stanning this game, when none if you cared about it when it was revealed last year. Now cause you think it's a playstation exclusive your all over it.

Sony Stans:heh:

nikka shut up...... :what:

So what it's a timed exclusive. I'm gonna cyse it!! And yeah, the gameplay impressed me. Majority of indie titles are coming to the PS4 first so....

giphy.gif