No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I just watched a live stream and the game looks boring as hell. All you do is travel from planet to planet and gather resources. Shoot at mushrooms and shyt :dahell:
Exactly!!
And now that the world has seen the boredom of the game...they come out with this announcement of a "Day-1 Patch" that will add in all the features they promised over the past 2 years of development.

Yeah....right....GTFOHWTBS!!!
:stopitslime::ufdup:
:camby:
They may have suckered 200k pre-order idiots...
I'm not falling for it.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Allright now....THAT is the action they promised us...not the crap I saw in the youtube video releases over the weekend.
Maybe it was just shytty players?....
:manny:

i'm so torn right now...

:to:
At this point, you might as well redbox the shyt and try it for yourself. This game is like a bucket of Lego's. It won't be the same experience for everyone :kobedunno:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched a live stream and the game looks boring as hell. All you do is travel from planet to planet and gather resources. Shoot at mushrooms and shyt :dahell:
Exactly breh, game could've been star wars on crack.. turns out to be some item collector. Planets looking like regular gameboy games in a gameboy color. And why does space have so much damn fog?

Future patches gonna need space animal hearding/breeding, fights on the ground, multiplayer dog fights in space, planetary destruction weapons (for massive item hoarding), faster ways to navigate on land.. I can think of a lot more.

Game promised a universe of exploration, nikkas gave us a walking sim with chinese knock off pokemon :snoop:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Not familiar with the term..."Redbox"...
I am PC-Master-Race...please translate.
:leostare:
:booklol: real shyt breh, I was gonna say torrent the shyt but I assumed you were on the console, my fault sincerely :whoa:

The game is GOG and fitgirl will most definitely have that shyt. I'm seriously considering doing that myself :patrice:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I heard there are hostile world's and so world's with species that you can befriend and help or fight. This shyt will be nice I am excited for this.

You dudes need to open up

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I heard there are hostile world's and so world's with species that you can befriend and help or fight. This shyt will be nice I am excited for this.

You dudes need to open up

Live stream. Tell me this looks fun to you :beli: