No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew my gut feeling was right:francis:

This shyt looks shallow as a inflatable kiddy pool. Not to sau others wont enjoy but personally i was hoping for in depth experience. From all the leaks and streams i seen the game isn't for me.

I wasn't hyped like most but i am a sci fi enthusiast so i was hoping this w:blessed:ould be a cop. With tha said Deus Ex cant fail me

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
This is a game I should like but I'm with the think this boring squad.

Will check reviews first tho

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I canceled my pre order. Gonna wait till FFXV comes out and see where the price is.

Didn't even watch the leaked gameplay, just starting to think this is gonna semi bomb due to the negative stink around it pre release. Might catch it on sale for a great price soon.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of info out there

There is as much if not more info out there about FFXV or Deus Ex but no one is dismissing either of those.

I swear motherfukkers can't wait for this to fail. shyts really bizarre - what do people find so offensive exactly? :what:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is as much if not more info out there about FFXV or Deus Ex but no one is dismissing either of those.

I swear motherfukkers can't wait for this to fail. shyts really bizarre - what do people find so offensive exactly? :what:
:rudy:
Uhh i dont really care if the game succeeds or fails im just a nikka who plays games, i have zero stock in the industry.

And i can usually tell if a game interests me by what it has to offer and gameplay. Factor in my time to sit and game isn't as vast as some of the other brehs, i hate wasting time because unlike money i cant get that back. Im not smearing NMS, all im saying is the more i found out about the game the more my interest dwindled.

As far as Deus Ex, if its anything like the last game im all in, Human Revolution was my shyt:banderas: