No love for Now You See Me?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Anybody else seen this?

A couple people kept telling me this was a good movie so I watched it online. shytty cam and terrible audio :scusthov:

I thought it was pretty cool. The red herring at the end in hindsight was predictable and I should have seen coming but I was fooled the entire time which boosts the movie up even more imo.

there's alot of :ohhh: moments too

I think the best :ohhh: moment was when they robbed the insurance dude by getting his security questions from the scene prior,I wonder if someone can use that shyt in real life :scheme:

The only scene I had an issue with was the one in the interrogation room when dude put the cuffs on the cop. It was evident during the movie that they had prep and preparation in order to scope out the area in order to properly pull of the tricks. No way they're able to scope out a police precinct and set it up to do magic tricks in.

Last edited by a moderator:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just saw this yesterday. was alright, acting wasn't anything spectacular. had it's moments but wouldn't recommend buying. I never suspected the cop. I thought Morgan Freeman was the guy in the hoodie during the opening scenes at first.