No better place to leave this than The Salon

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Aside from how filthy her hair is what bothers me is why do yall still keep wearing this sh!t in yall heads man wtf. It's 20fkn17. And she did allll of that, only to turn around n slap some more weave in her head in the end. And probably going to leave it in for another 5months. Her head i guess.

Ladies, thoughts/opinions? :scust:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I agree I think ladies need to let the weave go. Natural hair is so much more beautiful. If you want hair the flows to your butt just get some locs.

its all personal opinion, some women look better than others with weave, vice-versa

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
If that was your salon how would you react if your stylist is sneakily taking videos of clients?

Yes the post is making the rounds so more advertising for your salon. But advertising that shows clients may get ridiculed....I'm not sure that I wouldn't fire her to be honest.

As for the dirt under her weave :hubie:

I've heard natural ladies on youtube say that they are able to keep their hair without washing for a month....:dame: it's been 3 days since I washed my hair and I already feel like a hobo (weekend so it'll have to do). I tell myself that people's scalps are different but are they really that different?