Brooklyn
Guess I'm the only one watching this

These kids played the worst Tetris I've ever seen in my life

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of this. Is this something new they're doing?

Edit: Are they doing Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros? Probably the only games worth watching competitively.

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
I was flipping through the channels and came across this. I was like WTF is this? They was playing Mario I guess the first person to finish the level wins?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They go around to malls and do this every year (maybe not the years during system transition?) Before it was teams of two. My daughter and i played. They printed out team shirts, ours had flame Mario on the cover with the name "Team Poopyhead" because for some strange reason I call my kids shyt heads because I didn't think the name thru :huhldup:

Now was this the finals or just an early round event?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They go around to malls and do this every year (maybe not the years during system transition?) Before it was teams of two. My daughter and i played. They printed out team shirts, ours had flame Mario on the cover with the name "Team Poopyhead" because for some strange reason I call my kids shyt heads because I didn't think the name thru :huhldup:

Now was this the finals or just an early round event?
It was the finals

Was actually a really fun event to watch

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of this. Is this something new they're doing?

Edit: Are they doing Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros? Probably the only games worth watching competitively.

Nah, just heard Bayley (WWE diva) was trash.

Nintendo has their Esports for that later I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.