Nintendo Switch is under 1.5 million units away from besting PS2's U.S. sales

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't doubt it being slightly part of the reason we haven't gotten a switch 2 announcement yet.

Nintendo should say "we'll announce the switch 2 after beating this record" I have no doubt fan boys would go out and double up or triple up on systems

It's 1.5 million sales, the Switch is over-taking the PS2 regardless of what they announce. :comeon:

Some of the dumbass takes on this forum man.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Gamecube was third place, it felt like Sony shut the door on all these gaming companies and Nintendo was DOA. They bounced back with the Wii but then the Wii U dropped and that shyt was pure garbage and they looked dead again. Then they come with the Switch and now here we are 20 years after the PS2 era and Nintendo is back on top and they're gunning for the PS2 in terms of all time sales. Such a crazy turn of events. :wow:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:leon: The PS2 is forever the goat console. But good shyt Nintendo they went from the trash ass Wii U. To the Switch and been dominating this gen.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Let me put you on game youngin...

Disc read error is why the PS2 sold as much as it did. Basically went undocumented at the time but the problem was worse than the Xbox 360 RROD

And Sony pocketed all the profits, got sued for it 6yrs later. Most people had to buy a second ps2 or go without. :sad: