• Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Hack Is Finally Here. Got The Cluster Program And Loaded My shyt Up With 50 Extra Games. What A Time To Be Alive. Name Some Hidden NES Gems I Should D/L Brehs.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:blessed:Hack Is Finally Here. Got The Cluster Program And Loaded My shyt Up With 50 Extra Games. What A Time To Be Alive. Name Some Hidden NES Gems I Should D/L Brehs.
Is this a real thread.. you hacked a NES to play NES games and you're acting like this is remotely special :wtf:
If you gonna do all that, there is no reason to even have the damn thing :snoop:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Is this a real thread.. you hacked a NES to play NES games and you're acting like this is remotely special :wtf:
If you gonna do all that, there is no reason to even have the damn thing :snoop:
Naw Breh. The NES Classic With 100+ Games Uploaded Is The Only Way To Play NES Emu Games Now. Got My Wireless NES Controller And All My Favorites. If You Prefer Playing Emu Games On PC, That's You. No One Forcing You To Buy A NES Classic.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Naw Breh. The NES Classic With 100+ Games Uploaded Is The Only Way To Play NES Emu Games Now. Got My Wireless NES Controller And All My Favorites. If You Prefer Playing Emu Games On PC, That's You. No One Forcing You To Buy A NES Classic.
so you paid just to play it with a wireless "nes" controller?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I play.. for freee, via an emulator that works via my Xbox One. I'm also typing this via my xbox one.
I have all the games, and I can play sega games and arcade titles as well... on my HDTV
So you were saying...