Nintendo Emulator for Mac

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
OpenEmu is the one I use on my MacBook Pro and iMac 27" and I love it. You can even use your PS4 controllers wirelessly with it. You just have to plug it in via USB to sync and then unplug it.
Thanks fam! Didn't know i could do that. WIll try. You got any Rom packs? We actually have both the same Macs...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thanks fam! Didn't know i could do that. WIll try. You got any Rom packs? We actually have both the same Macs...
I have a ton of roms. I just google roms and download them. I haven't downloaded anything new in a long time though so I don't really remember the sites. Emuparadise is one I think.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I grabbed OpenMu... so far so good. If any of ya'll got Mario Brothers holla!

I am using OpenMu, and I downloaded hundreds of NES and SNES games off the torrents including mario.

also, I paired my dualshock 4 to macbook and use that as the controller since its fairly similar to SNES in terms of buttons and I can use it pretty easily for NES as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OpenEmu is the one I use on my MacBook Pro and iMac 27" and I love it. You can even use your PS4 controllers wirelessly with it. You just have to plug it in via USB to sync and then unplug it.

actually, u can pair a DS4 to macbook pro by holding the playstation and the share button til it blinks really quickly. then bluetooth will allow u to pair. I did both of my DS4's so me and my kid could play SNES via airplay on the big tv.