Nintendo Direct Right Now On "Xenoblade Chronicles 2"....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have zero confidence in this game but I'll be there day 1 just due to the respect of Xenoblade 1.

The protagonist is too shounen here for my taste. I swear that sword just went super saiyan at the end of the trailer though.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
shyt looks MAD unappealing lol

Not a fan of either of the Xenoblade games. Xenogears however.....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
shyt looks MAD unappealing lol

Not a fan of either of the Xenoblade games. Xenogears however.....
The first Xenoblade game was amazing. The second I never even got past the first missions because you had to explore x% of the world to continue and I just stopped playing.

I'm not feeling the initial impression I get of the cast here but I'm gonna rock with it anyway.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
wait.

JAPANESE sub?

:wow: thank you.

:wow: may just have to take another shot at trying to beat the final boss in Chronicles X. lost one too many times.

He was indeed tough, but I actually had a harder time with with the boss whose name starts with the letter L and the one before the final boss that starts with the letter D.

Definitely in my top 10 favorite games of all time, so I'm praying the sequel delivers, as I skipped X due to poor reception from XC1 fans.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He was indeed tough, but I actually had a harder time with with the boss whose name starts with the letter L and the one before the final boss that starts with the letter D.

Definitely in my top 10 favorite games of all time, so I'm praying the sequel delivers, as I skipped X due to poor reception from XC1 fans.

EDIT: Watching the 16 minute Nintendo direct on this game. Game looks incredible brehs....

Could have done without the 3 minute intro that showed off all the party members and antagonists though...let me play the game and see myself. I shoulda skipped that shyt :snoop:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Considering I didn't play either of the previous games, am I missing anything by going straight to this game?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Considering I didn't play either of the previous games, am I missing anything by going straight to this game?

No, its a sequel to XC1 but it seems like its gonna be on that "hundreds of years into the future" swag where the previous game will only be connected in reference and tone.