Nintendo Direct on September 13th, 2017 at 6PM EST (Switch, 3DS, and Super Mario Odyssey)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: in for the fact that people are out here praying for Smash even tho they done know they ain't getting it this year, and then gonna sit in a corner wondering why it wasn't announced.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjgrin: in for the fact that people are out here praying for Smash even tho they done know they ain't getting it this year, and then gonna sit in a corner wondering why it wasn't announced.
If you want to stay away from Odyssey spoilers, I would stay away from this thread. I think this is the big blowout for the game where they're gonna show all the details

I don't think Smash is out of the realm of possibility but I think that could be saved for the Nintendo World Championships next month.

Animal Crossing with a companion mobile app (that was announced ages ago) would be huge.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If you want to stay away from Odyssey spoilers, I would stay away from this thread. I think this is the big blowout for the game where they're gonna show all the details

I don't think Smash is out of the realm of possibility but I think that could be saved for the Nintendo World Championships next month.

Animal Crossing with a companion mobile app (that was announced ages ago) would be huge.

A smash teaser can indeed happen at the most, I agree. But I feel like Smash is so big and wanted that announcing it at E3 next year with a same year release date would be awesome, sort of like what they did with Mario Odyssey at the Switch con.

I'm guessing SMO is gonna be saved for the end of the direct. I'll tune out then. If it looks like a new trailer tho, I'll check it. The trailers so far have been amazing.