Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase (July 20, 2020 at 10AM EST)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why they got Metroid prime 4 trending right now?

why do the fans keep doing this to themselves?

:snoop:

Even if it dropped I think it wouldn't be as dope as people think it would be. People love the idea of a new MP more than anything. Kind of like what happened with the new Star Fox.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Even if it dropped I think it wouldn't be as dope as people think it would be. People love the idea of a new MP more than anything. Kind of like what happened with the new Star Fox.

think someone said that star fox game was supposed to release on an older gen.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
think someone said that star fox game was supposed to release on an older gen.

I mean the Wii and the Wii U weren't dramatically different from each other anyway so even if it was that wouldnt matter. This ain't like the difference between the PS3 and the PS4.

That Star Fox game was basically a new version of Star Fox 64 and no one liked it plain and simple

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I mean the Wii and the Wii U weren't dramatically different from each other anyway so even if it was that wouldnt matter. This ain't like the difference between the PS3 and the PS4.

That Star Fox game was basically a new version of Star Fox 64 and no one liked it plain and simple

I feel what killed that Star Fox was the awful controls. Like the fact it wasn't optional was beyond stupid.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
is SMT 3 good enough out of the series for them to have remastered it? I'll pick it up for entry into the series before getting 5

Oh. You tryna play SMT?
DeficientNeatInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

Prepare for misery and frustration beyond your wildest dreams.