Nintendo Bringing Back The NES Classic In 2018

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
After disappearing from store shelves, the NES Classic is returning next year. But that’s not all: the Super NES Classic will continue to be shipped through 2018. In Japan, the Super Famicom will still get shipped after October, and the Famicom Mini is going back into production. Hot damn.

The SNES Classic was slated to end shipments this year, but more consoles will be released on September 29 for North America. The NES Classic will return next summer, after being discontinued this spring. Nintendo will announce more details at a later date.

https://kotaku.com/nintendo-bringin...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

:myman:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now watch how many people don't care.

You'll be surprised how many people wanted the minis so badly strictly because they were hard to get.

Now they'll sit in shelves in store

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Now watch how many people don't care.

You'll be surprised how many people wanted the minis so badly strictly because they were hard to get.

Now they'll sit in shelves in store
You don't know what you're talking about

Resellers where buying on the stock

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'll be honest....I never cared about the NES classic from the jump:coffee: :yeshrug:It's beyond my time. That was a product for old fukkers like @PS4 :old: (not that he would buy it anyways, because that would involve spending money)

The SNES Classic though..that's the GOAT console :banderas:..couldn't pass having that thing sitting in my home theater.:wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'll believe it when (or if) I see it.

Sounds like they're doing early damage control...so in the event this shyt is scarce, they can argue that they are trying to fullfill the needs but it's too popular..or whatever marketing bullshyt they'll spin it as.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll believe it when (or if) I see it.

Sounds like they're doing early damage control...so in the event this shyt is scarce, they can argue that they are trying to fullfill the needs but it's too popular..or whatever marketing bullshyt they'll spin it as.

Exactly...

Both the SNES Classic and the NES classic are still going to be hard to find. You're not going to walk in to Best Buy, Walmart ect... and see 25-30 SNES Classics or NES Classics just sitting on a shelve waiting for somebody to buy one.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest....I never cared about the NES classic from the jump:coffee: :yeshrug:It's beyond my time. That was a product for old fukkers like @PS4 :old: (not that he would buy it anyways, because that would involve spending money)

The SNES Classic though..that's the GOAT console :banderas:..couldn't pass having that thing sitting in my home theater.:wow:
SNES was DOPE AF, but......when they drop that N64 mini....with Goldeneye......it's over.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

1.) I have NESBox for Xbox one, have 1000 nes and SNES games loaded within my one drive account. It even saves directly to my Xbox Hardrive (no need for friend code like passwords) I still play ring king a couple times a month. Anyone else wanna eat, on the house?

2.]Imagine a little shytty SNES by anyone's home theater system :bryan: old tacky ass setup with probably some Lego ninjago figurines lying around. Probably got an Anderson Cooper poster n shyt
golden eye ain't happening.
Goldeneye has already happened on Xbox one (actually360) The spiritual sequel to Goldeneye was perfect dark. When perfect dark zero released they had dlc of Goldeneye levels within that game. The facility :lawd: nikkaz blowing up as soon as they dropped from the bathroom ceiling. nikkaz thinking because they used oddjob that they wouldn't get this work. I was the Lavar ball of Goldeneye (no losses)