Nintendo and Microsoft's bromance is one of the most beautiful things in modern gaming.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really hope it continues into the next generation. The way the Xbox One's struggles humbled Microsoft this generation was a gift to gamers. Two of the three major companies are now playing nice with each other. Since PC was always open 3 out of 4 major platforms are more than willing to participate with each other. I guess we could ask for more but a company who shall not be named would likely say no and lie about the reasons why.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Banjo/Tifa/BOTW 2 had to be the most emotional response all E3.

These characters are just so fukking timeless and Rare/MS should have been known that like how Square and Nintendo do. I just know Rare getting chills with all the reactions to that reveal, and they even reposted the NY reaction.

I hope all these companies keep working together as much as they can in suitable doses. MS can afford a shyt ton, but Sony and Nintendo will always have to protect their IP so their careful steps will always be understandable.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
as long as they working for the people
People in masses are dumb as fukk, a person can be smart tho. The people act like they know what they want so they usually are slow to adapt to something new which is what people really want. New and exciting. The problem is if this new exciting game doesn’t come from their preferred source then they look for reasons to dislike it.

This is a product of the internet age and skinny jeans :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hope it continues into the next generation. The way the Xbox One's struggles humbled Microsoft this generation was a gift to gamers. Two of the three major companies are now playing nice with each other. Since PC was always open 3 out of 4 major platforms are more than willing to participate with each other. I guess we could ask for more but a company who shall not be named would likely say no and lie about the reasons why.
be afraid to say Sony on a gaming forum brehs.