Nintendo 3ds

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs put me onto a good deal for the 3ds I am trying to cop one for my son. He seems to not understand that the vita is killing this shyt..:I want one with a game.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Brehs put me onto a good deal for the 3ds I am trying to cop one for my son. He seems to not understand that the vita is killing this shyt..:I want one with a game.

Breh 3ds is one of the best purchases I've made. I have played the DS way more then any other system this year.

Fire Eblem awakening was the best gaming experience I had this year. I just finished a link between both worlds so much fun. I'm also going through older DS games I didn't get to play. All the Dragon Quest and Disega.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh 3ds is one of the best purchases I've made. I have played the DS way more then any other system this year.

Fire Eblem awakening was the best gaming experience I had this year. I just finished a link between both worlds so much fun. I'm also going through older DS games I didn't get to play. All the Dragon Quest and Disega.

im to old for that shyt breh. I need a good deal.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i was on a flight last month and this geezer who looked no less than 55 years old was playing a 3DS. I'm thinking how cute... he borrowed his grandkids toy to fukk around a bit. why did this dude play that joint for 4 straight hours no breaks and looking like he was having the time of his life. i was shocked........

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im to old for that shyt breh. I need a good deal.
watch Amazon. I got an XL for 150.

if you're looking for your son, you think he'll mind a 2DS? They are $130 new and can be found cheaper online. No 3D tho but Nintendo and other devs seem to have 3D as an afterthought tho:ld:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watch Amazon. I got an XL for 150.

if you're looking for your son, you think he'll mind a 2DS? They are $130 new and can be found cheaper online. No 3D tho but Nintendo and other devs seem to have 3D as an afterthought tho:ld:

I can't get him a 2ds. That's like asking your folks for some J's and they give you some Ewings. :myman:. But shyt I would get it. shyt gone end up broken anyway.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
to old to be fukking with some intendo
:stopitslime: thats retarded breh. I hope I'm 110 still enjoying all systems I can.

But anyways my 3.5 year old son loves the 3ds. He likes Mario Kart and donkey kong. Mario Kart though is great cause he can just drive around and have time of his life.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs in case any of ya'll trying to hook your lil ones up the 3DS XL is on sale for 150 at Target.