"Ninja"........The New Code Word For Black Men. Y'all Rocking Wit It Or No? Is It A Step Up From The N-Word?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally I see it used a large percentage of the time by obvious non-blacks in comments .

Whiteboy step to you tryna dap you up on some "waddup my ninja" , how you reacting black man? :mjpls:

uz15nyO.png

2h1WMxm.png

RYn43yD.png

0S8mknI.png

TCFmapB.png

j10jJBi.png

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Not a fan of it. The sentiment is still there, even when you replace the word.

That’s the real point of words and slang between certain groups and cultures, they exist because culturally we share sentiments.

Any other group trying to harness the “nikka” sentiment is doomed because they don’t share the experience.

It’s just culture vulture

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
@Juggalo Fred
Wasn't this primarily a Juggalo thing? White urban folk calling each other Ninja out of respect for not wanting to piss off black folk?
Only time I ever heard this was when I was roaming through a Juggalo strong hold around the time the "How do they work" theme was going off and some poor dude was crying about "Ninjas getting sent to prison" or some shyt.
But then again we was all high for undisclosed but consensually recreational reasons.​

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
@Juggalo Fred
Wasn't this primarily a Juggalo thing? White urban folk calling each other Ninja out of respect for not wanting to piss off black folk?
Only time I ever heard this was when I was roaming through a Juggalo strong hold around the time the "How do they work" theme was going off and some poor dude was crying about "Ninjas getting sent to prison" or some shyt.
But then again we was all high for undisclosed but consensually recreational reasons.​

The first time the word ninja was introduced to juggalo slang was because they made a classic song literally about wanting to be a ninja (which is an amazing song)

But yes it kinda just morphed into what OP is talking about but not meant in any disrespectful way :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
racists on twitter been using it for like a decade now.