Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors (Nintendo DS)

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I never played a visual novel game before this and I must say I am enjoying it so far. I see why this game is regarded as one one of the best games on the Nintendo DS. The characters are interesting and the puzzles are challenging but not too difficult. I am usually like :gladbron: whenever I figure out something or find a piece that will help me solve a puzzle.

All I know if I was stuck in some of these situations I would have died in real life especially the freezer puzzle. Also Lotus got me thinking demonic thoughts whenever she pops up :takedat:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Whole trilogy is absolutely phenomenal mindfukking

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Might have to check this joint out. Didn't think much about visual novels, then I got hooked on Phoenix Wright

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Game is amazing. one of the best visual novels I've ever played. The ending and story was :mindblown:

What other visual novels do you recommend? I think I will start playing more games from this genre. I like the fact that you are still involved in the story without all the level grinding or aimlessly wandering around maps.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I know June is my girl but....

Screenshot_20171029-040225.png

....Lotus has me ready to risk it all :noah:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other visual novels do you recommend? I think I will start playing more games from this genre. I like the fact that you are still involved in the story without all the level grinding or aimlessly wandering around maps.
You know the the game paort of the zero escape trilogy
Hotel Dusk Room: 215
Jake Hunter
They're both on the DS, good games:ehh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
That feeling after you solved that push master 5000 puzzle

:whew:

who or what was in the coffin though :lupe:

Edit: Just got a bad ending

Damn, what I do wrong!? Someone just stabbed me in the back and kept it moving. I'm trying to think but it doesn't make sense. :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh:

I did kind of take the simp path and stick with June as much as possible. Maybe I should have been more HOH!?

I had to set this down for a minute. I will play it again later tonight.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Got the Submarine ending

I am replaying all my decisions, trying to figure out what went wrong.

source.gif

I am now convinced there is a 10th person on the ship but who!? :mindblown:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The only necessity for success is the willingness to suffer 1000 failures
- Junpei
:wow:

I am loving this game. I was going to stop after I got a few endings but I think I will play until I get all of them. So far I got three endings and each time, I learn something new. It's like one big puzzle and you piece everything together with each play through.

There is a lot of sinister stuff going on behind the scenes and I wasn't expecting the connections between characters or their background stories.

Just got the Safe ending. It was epic. It was like reading a good thriller suspense novel.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Finally got the true ending. Man what a wild ride. I really appreciate that you have to play the game multiple times to get different aspects of the story and how it all came together at the end. It didn't feel too tedious at all. The puzzles were challenging but not too difficult. I did have peak at a solution for one or two of them. :sas2: I thought the very last puzzle was going to be the hardest but
I love me some Sudoku :blessed:

I want to read about some of the concepts like morphogenetic fields, ice that doesn't melt, and stuff about the titanic.

Just a bit confused about the last puzzle. Did I really communicate in the past with Akane through the morphogenic field to save her life? If I did, why didn't she wait for me in the future? :to: Was it even possible? :patrice:

Screenshot_20171202-100817.png

Yeah for a happy ending :blessed:

Screenshot_20171202-101158.png

Keep running Lotus :takedat:

Screenshot_20171202-101356.png

Freedom :bryan:

Screenshot_20171202-102616.png

This bytch was real :dahell: :mindblown: :gladbron: :wow:

Last edited: