Nimrata Haley tells her delegates to vote for Trump at convention. Then doesnt get invited to same convention

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
R.bc673ca05ce532c3908868859eb103be

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I wonder what it would take for the minorities in the Republican Party to realize that they're not a part of the club.

I imagine if the whites started going full mask off and dressing in Klan robes and hoods and burning crosses in their front yards, you'd still have non-white republicans caping for them. shyt is pathetic.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
I wonder what it would take for the minorities in the Republican Party to realize that they're not a part of the club.

I imagine if the whites started going full mask off and dressing in Klan robes and hoods and burning crosses in their front yards, you'd still have non-white republicans caping for them. shyt is pathetic.

They are already doing that with gays, and jews, and muslims, but plenty of gays jews and muslims support MAGA.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

After seeing what Ann Coulter said to Vivek... and hearing him THANK her.:snoop:

Nah I think they would need to see Republicans actually kill their family members for them to be like "hmm.... maybe they dont like us :jbhmm:"

But then again we saw Botham Jean so.... maybe that wont do it either :snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
she hates liberal politics and wants to make sure her primary voters don’t try and get cute.

Dems could learn something about staying focused on the mission.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
she hates liberal politics and wants to make sure her primary voters don’t try and get cute.

What can Democrats learn from her that they already didn't know about Republicans being spineless?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The far-right maga she backs were planning on killing birthright citizenship and even going much farther back, which would affect her too.. :pachaha: