nikkaz don't f#ck wit Quantum Leap?

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Loved that show as a kid. I remember I taping the final episode in the 4th grade.

Al > hologram Pac

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Used to love that show. That and early seasons of Sliders.

Sliders was the shyt I still have like 3 or 4 tapes of eps, I hated when Prof Arturo left and then Wade, it wasn't the same show, But that was my shyt in high school. Late pass, but I'm just now getting into Quantum Leap thanks to SCifi (fukk that Syfy shyt), never liked it as a kid, found it boring, I would usually listen to the theme song (which was GOAT status) and then to go bed or switch on the NES right after.:laugh: Good times.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I thought episodes where sam leaped into a black man was very well done

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sliders was the shyt I still have like 3 or 4 tapes of eps, I hated when Prof Arturo left and then Wade, it wasn't the same show, But that was my shyt in high school. Late pass, but I'm just now getting into Quantum Leap thanks to SCifi (fukk that Syfy shyt), never liked it as a kid, found it boring, I would usually listen to the theme song (which was GOAT status) and then to go bed or switch on the NES right after.:laugh: Good times.

For real i lost interest after that. Still a great show though. I used to fux with highlander too. Stayed fresh longer because of the historic flashbacks like sliders and quantum leap stayed fresh with the alternate realities and history.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
wasnt this a rip off of highway to heaven?

Karume

All Star
Daps
wasnt this a rip off of highway to heaven?

I would say the only similarities are they both involved helping people. I think the historical element of QL as well as the fact that sam entered the bodies of people and essentially "became" them make it distinct.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
"Oh boy"

My moms loved this show so I use to watch all the time when I was little.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Me and my oldest brother used to watch dis show all da time when i was a youngin. Had one of GOAT intros too. :yes: