Nikkas Having False Confidence Unappreciation Thread

Daps
Lol at this fat Mexican thinking he swag gon on me....

I pulled up at 7 eleven and I see the mexiican guy and his girl at the red box... That nikka got caught me looking at ol girl azz, but even I felt guilty when girl turned around me with a poorly designed face...makeup made her look like a clown....

This nikka have the nerve to drive off, staring me down like :usure: as to say "yea nikka that's my bytch"...

I hit him with the :what:

I hate when nikkas flaunt they below average bytch...fukk outta here

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:heh:

You mean like when white dudes pull their average white girl closer once I as a black man walks in the room :rudy:

Like I want her :pachaha:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Lol at this fat Mexican thinking he swag gon on me....

I pulled up at 7 eleven and I see the mexiican guy and his girl at the red box... That nikka got caught me looking at ol girl azz, but even I felt guilty when girl turned around me with a poorly designed face...makeup made her look like a clown....

This nikka have the nerve to drive off, staring me down like :usure: as to say "yea nikka that's my bytch"...

I hit him with the :what:

I hate when nikkas flaunt they below average bytch...fukk outta here

No matter how you spin this, he won. :yeshrug:

You just gave dude month free of rent, in your head.

Learn to let it go. If she wasn't that bad, you should have just laughed it off, like: :heh:

I do get what you're saying, though. Some guys cherish their women, though....even if the chick is supa-average. :manny:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:heh:

You mean like when white dudes pull their average white girl closer once I as a black man walks in the room :rudy:

Like I want her :pachaha:

They probably do want you. White men are getting more and more feminine these days. :flabbynsick:

Daps
Lol I was in the car, I'm not concerned with a nikka seeing me when I'm gettin my looks im, I was really intrigued wit the bytch, until she turned around, face was terrible...and at that point it was laughable that he thought he was winnin for smashing that....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2942muo.jpg

2vk0wmx.jpg

I just cant take you serious as a male....

verdj6.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The cowboy hat the earing and the pose are hillarious man! Would be a really funny character on a sitcom or Superbad type movie.

If I were William basisington and had any type of comedic timing I'd pursue acting Or make some funny YouTube videos

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
He won. You posting this thread proves his W. Him and his bytch are still on your mind :umad: while he's :eat: off his redbox movie not givin a fukkless about your cowboy hat wearin ass :heh: