Nike website is downnnnn...i got a pair of air yeezys in my cart!

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hate that. It did that to me when the cement 4's came out, found out later that wasn't good news and my cart was empty.
Wish you luck though:thumbsup:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk Nike! They go and alert everyone that the kicks are available everyone rushes to get them and their server crashes of course.

The @21mercer RSVP was bullshyt! Dudes that sent their DM well after others got responses. I understand making them limited creates the frenzy, however as a sneaker company I thought selling sneakers was the objective? So why not make them available for everyone who is willing to pay $250 for some sneakers it probably cost less then $10 to make?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
fukk Nike! They go and alert everyone that the kicks are available everyone rushes to get them and their server crashes of course.

The @21mercer RSVP was bullshyt! Dudes that sent their DM well after others got responses. I understand making them limited creates the frenzy, however as a sneaker company I thought selling sneakers was the objective? So why not make them available for everyone who is willing to pay $250 for some sneakers it probably cost less then $10 to make?

you would think they got enough money to prevent stuff like this(which they do),,,,but they like shyt like this, only adds to the hype

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I never understood the hype on Yeezys. They look like those shoes kids used to wear in elementary school when they didn't know how to tie their shoes.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
pic of the "yeezys"?

yeezy-2-black-solar-red.jpg