Nightlife fukkery: How do we fix it?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

As somebody who like to go out and enjoy themselves how do we stop shyt like this from happening at bars and clubs?

RIP to the brother that got shot, he’s from my area of Cleveland.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You can't fix it. There will always be heavily intoxicated broke dummies who feel like they have something to prove with nothing to lose in the nightlife.

I think you can fix it,

Good area, dress code, and door price to keep the riff raff out.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a lot to get into a topic like this but there's a a financial aspect, some through line that I have thoight about

most spots start out "classy", dress codes, and tight door policies, but they always always get more and more lax until they are pretty much all criminals, that's what the clubs in San Diego are like, for the most part.

So, there's something about the clientele base/the shelf life of a club, and the turnover rate, as in who is really keeping these places open? it's probably the people who cause the most trouble, they have the resources, they have the schedule.

"classy" people don't keep the doors open.

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Criminals and no goodness.....lol.....no gooders.......start clubs like this so the criminal element is there from the outset.......and no reputable persons starting and maintaining these places.......that's why they here today and gone tomorrow.......around just long enough to launder the money or unload the drugs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EUCLID, Ohio (WOIO) - Euclid police are investigating a fight outside of a lounge in Euclid. Cellphone video shows three women kicking and punching a woman.

“It is more than two fists coming at me so I just dropped down. It’s like three or four women coming at me. I can’t fight them all,” said Taria Armstrong.

Armstrong was celebrating a friend’s birthday at Hush Cabaret & Lounge on Euclid Avenue Saturday night.

“We were having a good time, we were the vibes, the life of the party. We were cool until we went outside.”

Armstrong and her friends encountered a group of women. Armstrong claims the fight started due to leaning on a woman’s car. She has swollen eyes and scrapes on forehead.

“She asked me to move off her car. I was like, ‘Okay whatever.’ She got out and started cussing. We went back and forth. They rest of the girls she was with got out and we were just arguing back and forth,” said Armstrong. “It became physical. It was just out of nowhere. I was hit from the side.”

Armstrong says her guy friends tried to step in and pull the women away from her. However, they were also hit.

“They were trying to diffuse the situation, nobody else was doing it,” said Armstrong.

Armstrong claims several people stood by and watched the attack. She says the security guards did not help.

Armstrong tells 19 News, she will never go to the bar again.

And that's what you did wrong.:francis: