Nigerian men proposing to old white women, passport gang (VIDEO)

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lmao 🤣

These white ladies are your real enemies

They bringing in these dudes with the express greencards and they gonna take all the reparations and leave them to their adopted Chinese babies smh

Bro in that back face is hilarious like what in the name of Shongo

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lol yet nobody cries about them trafficking black men to the USA or exploiting people
Because most of the men are of legal age and have given full consent imo
Yes it's exploitation, is it abuse though, that would be determined on an individual basis.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because most of the men are of legal age and have given full consent imo
Yes it's exploitation, is it abuse though, that would be determined on an individual basis.

places like Kenya and Gambia have an issue with Teenage boys. Most of the women these white dudes are with are women of age (often single moms) and consenting also.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
places like Kenya and Gambia have an issue with Teenage boys. Most of the women these white dudes are with are women of age (often single moms) and consenting also.
From what I have seen

In Gambia there are more old white men with young children boys or girls and the white women are mainly into young men that are already sexually active, they are very rarely into minors, not that it doesn't happen.

And Thailand u really wanna tell me its more women of consensual age being sought by old men,don't let 90 day fiance gloss jver the reality...
Nah i would say once again old men seek a lot more minors of either gender.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They have no shame, that's how they've survived this long

Complete opposite path to survival than the one we took

Which is why we’ll never relate
U a lie there's some dude right now shacked up in Indiana with a 5 children and a woman that looks just like that and he don't even need a green card he doing it just because 😆😆😆

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
From what I have seen

In Gambia there are more old white men with young children boys or girls and the white women are mainly into young men that are already sexually active, they are very rarely into minors, not that it doesn't happen.

And Thailand u really wanna tell me its more women of consensual age being sought by old men,don't let 90 day fiance gloss jver the reality...
Nah i would say once again old men seek a lot more minors of either gender.

Funny with women its “young men” yet with men its minors