Nigerian-Americans watching this video very conflicted

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Nigeria just beat USA in the Olympic trials

GgqTg8C.gif

And Kevin Durant getting his shyt pushed back by a Naija breh :whew:

But damn, if Nigeria can win the Silver or Bronze medal in Basketball, that would be dope :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Although Nigeria is a fake country, I support my black brothers repping for my brothers and sisters back home. Maybe one day they’ll represent a country that actually gives a fukk about its citizens

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As African countries get more developed they'll start crushing it in sports western blacks now dominate:yeshrug:

I only hope they're smart enough to not make Jews and cacs be the owners of their future leagues

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As African countries get more developed they'll start crushing it in sports western blacks now dominate:yeshrug:

I only hope they're smart enough to not make Jews and cacs be the owners of their future leagues
I'm half nigerian:what:but gtfoh, that NBA team ain't even the second best roster they put together... Celebrate a dub over NBA's third team led by durant:gucci:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:heh:
y'all nikkas hype as hell about an exhibition game, can't wait until the real one so the humbling can begin.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm half nigerian:what:but gtfoh, that NBA team ain't even the second best roster they put together... Celebrate a dub over NBA's third team led by durant:gucci:

Pipe your ass down. Eventually they will. Not being decisive cause I'm carribean. Looking at the facts, dominance in a sporting field is based on:
1. Genetics. We share that but Africans have a higher genetics diversity than us.
2. Training. That can be gained with money as they develop.
3. Nutrition. Same as above
4. A large pool of potential athletes to pull from. Sub Saharan Africa would have about a billion black people.

So the 4th point is where they will dominate us if all others points goes well. Having more trained people to draw from all else being equal is hard to beat.
Just imagine if eastern Africa with all them nilotic and other tall brehs start playing basketball seriously and get the right training