NieR Automata will come to Xbox Game Pass on April 2nd. Gamepass kicking off in Japan soon

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a Square-Enix stream in which a remaster of NieR Replicant was announced, the company also revealed NieR Automata will come to Xbox Game Pass on April 2nd. The past few months Microsoft has been building an impressive Japanese library of games on Game Pass. Additionally Microsoft is planning on releasing the service in Japan soon according to the Japanese website GameWatch. In addition, Japan is currently not covered by the "Xbox Game Pass" service, but the service will be launched soon in Japan.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
My personal single-player game of the generation. Amazing soundtrack. Beat it on the ps4 but will try to replay it on the One X. Game pass continues to deliver.

After you beat it, continue to get the real ending D and E.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox plus Game Plus shyts on any service Sony has to offer
Gamepass: Now featuring playstation classics :wow:
I love to see xbots getting some certified piff...even if it is years after everyone has run the game into the ground.
You're talking like if gamepass hadn't had certified piff until this game landed :stopitslime: the fact you're so high on it makes me doubt it's anything special, probably some wack shyt. Im gonna play it because people compared it to sekiro.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamepass: Now featuring playstation classics :wow:

You're talking like if gamepass hadn't had certified piff until this game landed :stopitslime: the fact you're so high on it makes me doubt it's anything special, probably some wack shyt. Im gonna play it because people compared it to sekiro.
Nier is nothing like Sekiro.
Play it. You’ll enjoy it. We all did. 5 years ago.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Eh.. played it for a bit on PS4 and thought the combat was mediocre.

2Booty got a nice lil bubble tho :shaq:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nier is nothing like Sekiro.
Play it. You’ll enjoy it. We all did. 5 years ago.
Why do you think I'd enjoy it, you try to clown me for playing games. I don't play games because the next person did, hack n slash was cool in 2d. 3D hack n slash games are lame as fukk for the most part imo.
There was a thread on it, not that they are identical but similar in ways. Another thing is people talking about beating it multiple times to achieve better endings? That sounded good back in 1989, I'd beat metroid and smb and others over and over but in 2020? Who the fukk got time for that?