Nicki / Flex / Fat Jew drama?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Can someone explain...in bullet points...the fukk is going on with this Nicki drama?

Just a quick explanation. Thanks.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
- Peter Rosenberg (Hot97 employee) dissed Nicki Minaj and said a song that she made 'Starships' is not real hip hop and people didn't come to summer jam to hear that

- Word got back to Lil Wayne and he posted on his twitter that YMCMB is not doing Summer Jam 2012

- Apparently Tyga went on stage did a few songs anyways

- Funk Flex made some veiled threats at destroying a career tonite on his show

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
fukk all of yous who are making this a white/blakk/jew thing. wtf!

the same bytch who gets all emotional bout someone dissing her is the same bytch who went at Kim for no reason but to snuff someone when theyre down after a jail stint and was all alone.
minaj's steelo is alll FAKE. frm her teeth, to her ass, to her t*ts, to her eyes, to her rhymes, to her PERSONALITY which is mostly drug induced during interviews.
wtf kind of hip hop artist is she?? At least Kim came in as a real bytch and it took a few years for her to enhance her features.
Minaj came in the game using her fake body for sales.
get it?

then you got high as a kite Hill saying dumb shyt like
No disrespect to Nicki, but I need to clear up an inaccuracy. I was not scheduled to be a special guest on her set at Summer Jam, I was invited by Nas to perform with him. I don't have details on exactly what transpired between the station and the artists, but I do support artists standing by their beliefs, and walking with integrity. We have to find a better way to commercially exploit music, while giving artists their proper respect. This cannot be done while taking their contributions for granted, or trying to control the scope of their growth and power through threats and fear tactics. We can do better than this, there is a better way, or else 'we' (the proverbial we) find ourselves in danger of being hypocrites!!!

uhh minaj didnt give Kim any respect and in fact stole her style and ran with it in 08- the present.
2007 bytch sounded like FOXY and wasnt even in her realm of being a twisted mind spitting the shyt she is now.
Kim opened the door for this bytch who wasnt even born here and whos blood is not even FIRST GENERATION NEW YORKER.
Ask her laguardia alumni how FAKE minaj is. theyll tell you LOTS of stories.

and im not mad. Im just typing facts.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Jews aren't white? :what:

Can you prove this?

Because I have proof that says Nicki Minaj and faq Flex are jews.

stfu and go do another rail herbie fagcokk.
im sikk of you too.

i put a/b/c. that doesnt mean a+b=c.
get a clue and go outside today Bc your getting delirious telling me Minaj is a jew from trinidad now.
first jesus was the devil and now minaj is a hebrew. u need help. :lolbron:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
fukk all of yous who are making this a white/blakk/jew thing. wtf!

the same bytch who gets all emotional bout someone dissing her is the same bytch who went at Kim for no reason but to snuff someone when theyre down after a jail stint and was all alone.
minaj's steelo is alll FAKE. frm her teeth, to her ass, to her t*ts, to her eyes, to her rhymes, to her PERSONALITY which is mostly drug induced during interviews.
wtf kind of hip hop artist is she?? At least Kim came in as a real bytch and it took a few years for her to enhance her features.
Minaj came in the game using her fake body for sales.
get it?

then you got high as a kite Hill saying dumb shyt like

uhh minaj didnt give Kim any respect and in fact stole her style and ran with it in 08- the present.
2007 bytch sounded like FOXY and wasnt even in her realm of being a twisted mind spitting the shyt she is now.
Kim opened the door for this bytch who wasnt even born here and whos blood is not even FIRST GENERATION NEW YORKER.
Ask her laguardia alumni how FAKE minaj is. theyll tell you LOTS of stories.

and im not mad. Im just typing facts.

do i know you? a chick just said all that to me verbatim a couple hours ago. unsolicited! she just walked up to me out the blue and said all that shyt u just wrote.:ld:

aRoMaN21

Daps
do i know you? a chick just said all that to me verbatim a couple hours ago. unsolicited! she just walked up to me out the blue and said all that shyt u just wrote.:ld:

yup.. i live in VA, but the plates say PA.
its called omnipresent.