Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
This is one of the few JRPG of this generation that is worth attention.

[ame=http://youtu.be/g5BE1Vw5B3M]IGN Reviews - Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Video Review - YouTube[/ame]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if you buy from Amazon directly its only $20 and its worth every penny of that. ending is a POS though. i think Amazon is backordered on it cause it says ships in 1-2 weeks.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukking amazing game

Hgo5rOc.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Copped this a week or two ago during the flash sale for $5, finally decided to download it late yesterday.

Took all night to download over my :flabbynsick: Internet...22gb split into two files. :noah:

Hopefully it's worth the time.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Copped this a week or two ago during the flash sale for $5, finally decided to download it late yesterday.

Took all night to download over my :flabbynsick: Internet...22gb split into two files. :noah:

It is trust me

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself

Man I put in about at least 60hrs into that game when I beat it.
Very fun game that rewards you for exploring the world and completing tasks assigned to you by other characters
I wanna say its like playstations version of pokemon mixed with some elements from other RPG's

Now I wont come off like some RPG enthusiast, the first "RPG" I ever played was "Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2"

But I will say if Nintendo ever decided to do a Wii U version of Pokemon it should resemble something like this... well except for the main character being able to fight in matches as well.

I paid $60 for the game when it first came out and don't regret it one bit.