Next time you hear someone talk about "toxic masculinity"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Ask them to give you an example of toxic femininity, make note that they have not even heard the phrase uttered before

Ask them to, or offer your own, example of toxic masculinity. Agree with it.

Then ask them to give you an example pf toxic femininity, they won't and they can't because people that copy these phrases are not capable of original thought, but also this outlook is a view that the most unaccountable people fine attractive

Then remember this

No matter what age, country, or demographic, women will always do unnecessary screaming.

In the event or chaos, a woman will always be on the scene to add to it by screaming unnecessarily - someone can be literally be dying and their last moment on this planet where they are in touch with their sense of hearing, they have to hear a random bystander who is completely unaffected and uninvolved scream

^ what I just laid out for you is the perspective of empathy for those involved in the chaos

The human genome needs better :camby: call this out if you ever see it, slap them and slap the person they're dating too

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i get what youre saying but youre not gonna change those guys minds. they have to see how ridiculous that red pill nonsense is for themselves. they'll either wake up and see that its stupid, or carry on with it and stay miserable

i dont understand men like this. if you hate women this much, you should just be gay :yeshrug:

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
i get what youre saying but youre not gonna change those guys minds. they have to see how ridiculous that red pill nonsense is for themselves. they'll either wake up and see that its stupid, or carry on with it and stay miserable

i dont understand men like this. if you hate women this much, you should just be gay :yeshrug:

I hate to agree with this but It’s only because most of these men struggle getting play from women … at least the angry ones

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve only heard people on the fringes of society use this term.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

I love women, I hate divisive rhetoric and hashtag consciousness. It's anti-human

I’ve only heard people on the fringes of society use this term.
I date feminists :yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

So men standing up for themselves and pointing out hypocrisy is angry and bitter:skip:
The stench of simp reeks in this post:dead:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Just ignore it when they say it

They tend to respect you more afterwards

At least in my experience