Groveside, TX
Time to put the pieces in place:

NRQHJaf.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Ha-ha is there we better take him...if not we need to take either Donald or Nix at DT with our first pic...

Either way we BETTER take a safety in the 1st three rounds...I swear if Heath is anywhere near the field for kickoff weekend I'm putting my tickets on ebay...:upsetfavre:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
If Ha-ha is there we better take him...if not we need to take either Donald or Nix at DT with our first pic...

Either way we BETTER take a safety in the 1st three rounds...I swear if Heath is anywhere near the field for kickoff weekend I'm putting my tickets on ebay...:upsetfavre:
:deadrose:

Defensive side of the ball. I really don't giva shyt. What position either.

Pryor/Dix-I don't give a shyt. I think we can go safety in the first round and gamble with Jernigan still being there in the second. He's the kinda character issue niggga I want on the defensive side of the ball anyway

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
i hope they get manziel

the fukery

:banderas:
The way Jerry talks is that we ain't looking to build for the future and we're tryna get players that makes us a contender TODAY. If we do draft him, it'll be to Herschel Walker his ass :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I hope we go ALL defense this year. Pryor would be :ooh: move. I'm hoping he falls to 16. I really don't want to trade down this year.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I have no faith in Jerry. The Cowboys will probably go against the grain and draft somebody that not ranked high. I have a feeling that if Manziel is available at 16, Jerry will pull that trigger. Jerry and Jason G had a press conference yesterday and Jerry was speaking about being a contender at 8-8 and how the Cowboys weren't that far off. This man is old and delusional. :snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Manziel with the star helmet. Do y'all realize how many jerseys would be sold. :wow:
This is a business :manny: and ultimately Jerry knows fans will still show up.

I say take Manziel if he's there, then go all defense afterwards.

If I was a Cowboy fan, I wouldnt trust Romo's health at all. It'd be a shame to pass on Manziel(if he's there), draft all defense....then have Romo go down early in the season. Then all your hope lies on Brandon Weeden.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no faith in Jerry. The Cowboys will probably go against the grain and draft somebody that not ranked high. I have a feeling that if Manziel is available at 16, Jerry will pull that trigger. Jerry and Jason G had a press conference yesterday and Jerry was speaking about being a contender at 8-8 and how the Cowboys weren't that far off. This man is old and delusional. :snoop:

:russ:

cowboy fans straight

851947402.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like ya ll have the same needs as the Bears... picking 2 slots ahead of you :blessed: