Next gen will not be televised

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xcloud... close thread.

But that reality is still a generation away. For this upcoming generation there is a deficit in the average consumers ability to see what is coming. Xbox is promising up to 4k/120 which is great but how many ppl have a 4ktv as of today? I know they cheap, I know lots of ppl have them. Most ppl don't.

I say that to bring to your attention that most consumers are not even capable of seeing these upcoming games the way they truly look. Hdr is a game changer but it's subtle. A shytty 4k set won't be able to showcase but an OLED can. This same logic applies to these next gen titles. Crackdown 3 for instance looks horrible in 720p and looks amazing in 4k.

So moving forward, rewatch the game trailers in 4k/60 if you wanna see next gen for yourself. Otherwise you're literally upset a 720p image isn't 4k. This goes for all platforms :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hang your entire console generation on 3rd party hardware you have no control over and on a specification that is not easily identifiable or even cared about by the vast majority of casual gamers brehs.

This is the exact reason y'all stay losing.