Next big Naughty Dog game being worked on – "We're already into our next project – We picked the thing we were most excited for"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The game being made is called Jordan: No nikkas of us

RfJ0.gif

Takes place in an post apocalyptic country where there's no nikkas.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Baseless speculation that it's actually Last of us Part 3. Part 2 credits song is Wayfaring Stranger and it has this lyric:

I'm going there to see my Father
I'm going there, no more to roam
I'm only going over Jordan
I'm only going over home

You knew that off memory??

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Damn, i kinda hope you’re wrong. I wouldn’t be mad at TLOU3 but I’d like a new IP first
It would fuel the theory Ellie is going to sacrifice herself for the cure to be made (going there to see my father = Joel)

And yea I understand people wanting a break for the series but it could be another decade before Part 3 if they work on something else. Dev cycles are long these days no matter how big the team

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Today, there's a hit show on HBO based on the game, with a second season on the horizon. And yet, said Druckmann, who is now the sole leader of Naughty Dog, "I promise you, we will not be 'The Last of Us' studio forever." Numerous games, he said, are in the works, including "multiple single-player projects."

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
….ND has been a complete disappointment so far. A remake of a game that was remastered previously, for a total a 3 different releases for the same game (TLOU1), and a remake of a game that was released a few years ago (post-Covid) (TLOU2).

Oh and who can forget the cancelled Online multiplayer factions game that no one wanted to begin with?